PCB Manufacturing Service
At Argus we focus on medium to high complexity printed circuit board design solutions that meet or exceed all of our customer electrical and mechanical constraints.
We have established standards for acceptance and delivery which results in
faster turnaround time with least error.
Our PCB Design environment uses best in industry tools like Mentor Graphics and Cadence for design capture, PCB layout and design analysis.
We are customer centric and deliver high quality multi layer high-speed PCB designs, taking into consideration of real-world manufacturing and test requirements.
Our PCB design capabilities includes:
- High degree of Expertise in High speed PCB designs.
- High speed digital, Analog, mixed digital/analog, RF designs.
- High Layer count (30 layers), Ultra High density designs.
- Impedance controlled Designs with delay matching, Stack-up and material selection.
- Standards Compliant (IPC, UL, MIL, DO-254) designs as per customer specifications.
- High speed interconnects : 2.5Gbps.
- Multiple Fine pitch BGA (0.5mm) of high pin count(1136).
- Designs with Micro Vias, Blind Vias, Buried Vias and backdrill.
- Motherboards, Single Board computers, High speed Serial Backplanes, Telecom Backplane.
- ASIC Test Boards, Load Boards, Probe Cards, Burn-in Boards, sockets, Package Design.
- Pre-Route and post-route Signal Integrity Analysis, IBIS Model Creation.
- Cross talk analysis, Timing analysis, EMI analysis, Power Integrity analysis.
- Board and system Level Thermal Design, simulation and analysis, Multi-board analysis.
- Design for Testability (DFT), Manufacturability (DFM) and serviceability.
- Mechanically constrained PCB.
- 3D-Models of electronics components, PCB assemblies and enclosure.
- Library Services, Re-Engineering and Design support Services.
- Manufacturing verification service.
- Generating reports on individual board characteristics against manufacturing specifications.
- Extensive DRC solutions, Gerber editing capabilities and netlist extraction.
- Panelization or board array configuration with maximum usages.