Electronic Manufacturing Services
Argus is one of the Leading Electronics manufacturing services company with specialization in quick turnaround of Prototypes and low to medium scale production.
This Unit has been established for both captive requirements and other enterprises that need electronic manufacturing services.
- PCB Assemblies (RoHS, Leaded) with highest Quality and on-time delivery.
- Focus on Engineering prototypes and Low-mid Volume manufacturing with Quick turnaround time.
- Supports Single sided, Double sided, surface mount and through-hole Assembly.
- Assembly of Rigid, Semi-Rigid and Flex PCB's.
- Machine and manual soldering Options.
- Meticulous assembly backed by highly skiled professionals and process.
- Comprehensive & multi-stage QC process ensures consistent quality and high production.
- Emphasis on material/Kit verification to minimize in-process delays, rejects & reworks.
- Quality control test equipments backed by a highly skilled test engineering team.
- Development of Customer specific Test jig.
- Support for BGA Reworks, BGA Reballing, Chip on Board (COB) Assembly.
- Hot-lot Assembly services for Urgent Requirements using reserved resources.Pick and delivery support to improve turnaround time.
Total Quality Management drives our testing and inspection processes,
and we pride ourselves on providing accurate, error free PCB assemblies and electronic controls to our customers.
We utilize the most advanced modeling software for both electronic and mechanical component design,
including advance PCB design and SolidWorks for metal and plastic enclosure design.
Argus Engineering group is dedicated to the design and engineering of custom electronic and electromechanical control systems.
We argus technologies ensure total customer satisfaction through a forward-thinking design-for-manufacture approach to every project.
which stand us leading service provider in pcb desing and manufacturing service in hyderabad.
We offer complete in-house product design including.
1.System-level conceptual design.
2.Software development and verification.
3.Circuit design and 3D mechanical design.
4.Full prototyping, testing and validation.
5.Agency approvals and product compliance.
6.Extensive internal/external testing.